Precious items recovered from fire in Lubbock, Texas
This Lubbock home was packed floor to ceiling in some areas with knick-knacks and other kept items when an unknown object in the kitchen caught fire while no one was home. The fire was so hot that the microwave completely melted away, the glass on the oven door shattered, and the wooden cabinets were far gone after being burned and coated in corrosive soot. In many rooms, light fixtures and fans melted or drooped down from the intense heat. While an investigation kept SERVPRO® out of the kitchen for months, we were able to clear out the rest of the home, recovering and cleaning most of the items in the home. Afterward, the home was stripped of its walls and cabinets, and rebuilt good as new with fresh cabinet space, new carpeting, and updated kitchen. Even the bathroom got an upgrade!