Fire AND Water issues? No Problem!
Holidays never go without their disasters, and SERVPRO® of Southwest Lubbock solved this one easily. Right before Thanksgiving, this Lubbock family’s dryer caught fire in their utility room. Luckily, it was caught fast enough that the Fire Department put it out before the fire itself caused further damage; however, extinguishing the flames caused water damage to the hardwood flooring in the hall and the soot from the fire had already coated the walls and cabinets in the utility room, the hallway, and in some of the corners in the living room. SERVPRO® was able to mediate these problems quickly with a “mat drying system” that soaks up water to save wood flooring from needing to be removed, and took everything from the utility room to their warehouse at 7477 County Rd 7000, Lubbock, TX 79407 to be cleaned. In almost no time, SERVPRO® restored this home “Like it never even happened.”