SERVPRO is for YOUR Fire Damage needs
Fire and smoke damage is especially destructive. We have specialized equipment, specific training, and certifications that allow us to restore your home to pre-fire conditions.
Here are a few things to do after a fire:
- Limit movement in the home to prevent soot particles from being embedded into upholstery and carpets.
- Keep hands clean so as not to further soil upholstery, walls and woodwork.
- Place clean towels or old linens on ruge, upholstery and carpet traffic areas.
- If electricity is off, empty freezer and refrigerator and prop doors open.
- Wash houseplants on both sides of leaves.
- Change the HVAC filter.
- Tape double layers of cheesecloth over air registers.
Immediate action is crucial when dealing with fire damage? That’s why at SERVPRO we are available to help you 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year.
Call our expert team at 806-780-6311 whenever you might need SERVPRO of Southwest Lubbock.