Do you know where to turn off your water supply?
When the unfortunate happens, and a water pipe bursts in your business property, do you know where to run and turn off your water supply?
That is where SERVPRO® of Southwest Lubbock comes in! One of the many services we provide is what we call, an ERP (Emergency Ready Profile). We create an Emergency Ready Profile personalized specifically for your business. The ERP helps make a plan for your business in case a disaster were to happen in your property, such as a bursting pipe that causes a flood.
Benefits from an ERP:
- A no cost assessment of your facility.
- Provides facility details such as shut-off valve locations, priority areas and priority contact information.
- A guide to help you get back into your building following a disaster.
- Establishes that SERVPRO® of Southwest Lubbock as your disaster mitigation and restoration provider.
- Identification of the line of command for authorizing work to begin.
These benefits help with a much faster response time to your business, which helps avoid any further damages to your property.
50% of businesses may never reopen again following a disaster.
Stay informed by visiting: https://www.ready.gov/
Call us today to schedule your free ERP, SERVPRO® of Southwest Lubbock (806) 780-6311