SERVPRO: Storm Damage Restoration Experts
Hail storms can destroy roofs, windows, and so much more!
When a storm hits, the last thing you should be worried about is “How are we going to fix our home?” Serving Lubbock since 1967, SERVPRO® of South and Southwest Lubbock specializes in storm damage restoration. We pride ourselves on restoring your home or business “Like it never even happened.”
If knowing that SERVPRO® has over 65 years of experience in restoring storm damage doesn’t assure you, here are some certifications and awards that SERVPRO® has received for its quick and thorough restorations:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technicians
- WRT-Water Restoration Technician
- 2010-Directors Gold SERVPRO® Industries
- 2011-Directors Gold SERVPRO® Industries
- 2011-Franchise of the Year Award
- 2012-Franchise of The Year
- 2012-Franchise of the Year Award
- 2012-Silver Award for 2011 Outstanding Sales Performance
- 2013-Bronze Award for 2012 Outstanding Sales Performance
- 2014-Silver Award for 2013 Outstanding Sales Performance
- 2015-Business of The Year from the Volunteer Center of Lubbock
- 2015-Platinum Award for 2014 Outstanding Sales Performance
- 2016-Franchise of The Year
- Chairman’s Bronze for Outstanding 2016 Sales Performance
Let our highly skilled teams help you in your time of need. Call SERVPRO® of Southwest Lubbock whenever you need us, day or night, at 806-780-6311.
Storage Is Important
Keeping an organized storage is important.
We know your personal items mean a lot to you. Usually when you’re storing them away, it’s important to know they will be safe from harm and will remain in storage until you need them. SERVPRO® of South and Southwest Lubbock is all about safety and helping to restore items and spaces that are damaged. Here’s a few tips we have when it comes to storing your items safely and smartly.
Security: Video surveillance? Key pads? Your own lock? These are all things to pay close attention to. When putting your storage away, it’s recommended to do an overview and look closely as to what kind of security your things have. The more security the better….better safe than sorry!
Flooring/ flooding: Look for high flooring when deciding your storage unit. Higher floors will keep your items safe from potential hazards such as flooding. You can also cover your items with plastic covering to keep them from debris.
Damaged goods: Maybe a disaster struck and your items are destroyed? Let us help! We offer 24/7 emergency service for water and fire damage repair. We use advanced water removal and drying equipment to get your space dried fast.
Have water or flood damage? Call us! 806-780-6311
Record of Items: KEEP a record of your items as a written list to keep track of everything you have to ensure nothing is going missing. Whether you’re storing a few or a lot in your storage space, it’s easy to forget what you have when you’re not in front of it every day.
Insurance: Making sure your possessions are insured and protected are crucial before you put them away in storage. Even if you don’t have homeowners insurance, many storage companies offer insurance and this is a category you won’t want to be cheap on.
We know how much your possessions mean to you and if you ever experience any damage in your storage unit or home, give us a call, we are happy to help!
If your commercial building floods, here are some things you can do before remediation happens
Floods in your commercial buildings can cause immense damage. SERVPRO® of South and Southwest Lubbock want to provide you with some information about things you can do before your remediation happens.
- Turn off all of your building’s electric and gas services
- If you have flood insurance, contact your insurance company as soon as possible
- Leave all doors that lead to outside and windows open so that the walls and floors can start to dry
- Remove all furniture and carpeting to an outdoors area so they can be cleaned and dried
If a flood happens in your commercial building, SERVPRO is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to help you at any time. For more information, go to our website or give us a call at (806) 780-6311.
How SERVPRO can help you restore your home before moving in or out
Moving to a different home can be stressful. SERVPRO® of South and Southwest Lubbock is available to help you make sure your old home or new home looks pristine.
Some ways we can help you throughout the moving process are:
- Clean your carpets, hardwood and tile
- Clean your air-ducts and sewage
- Remove odors
- Remove mold and mildew
- Clean drapes
- Clean your ceilings and walls
- Clean the concrete, brick and stone outside of your house
- Clean up any vandalism or graffiti that might have happened
- And we can remove any previous fire or flood damage
Moving to a new home should be an enjoyable experience. That is why SERVPRO is here 24/7 to help you with all of your cleaning and restoration needs. If you have any questions or would like more information, visit our website or call us at (806) 780-6311.
Call SERVPRO for Fire Damage
SERVPRO® professionals have been helping homeowners, and business owners recover from fire damages across the United States. SERVPRO has over 1,500 franchises you can get into contact with!
With fire damage, you need us fast! The sooner we arrive, the better the chance we can reduce the damage and save your money. Our professionals are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year; we are always there for you. SERVPRO is here to help during the hard times.
SERVPRO has a track record of results that have earned us the trust of the insurance industry, countless homeowners, commercial property managers and in one unforgettable instance, even the Pentagon.
Call our expert team at 806-780-6311 whenever you might need SERVPRO of Southwest Lubbock.
SERVPROS Fire Tips
Have you recently been involved in a fire? Think about your safety quick:
- Is it safe for anyone to stay in the house?
- Electrical and hazards are some of the most prevalent concerns.
- Only do activities that are safe for you to perform.
- If the material is wet, it can be cumbersome.
What to do after a fire:
- Limit movement in the home to prevent soot particles from being embedded into upholstery and carpets.
- Keep hands clean so as not to further soil upholstery, walls, and woodwork.
- Place clean towels or old linens on rugs, upholstery, and carpet traffic areas.
- If electricity is off, empty freezer and refrigerator and prop doors open.
- Wash houseplants on both sides of the leaves.
- Change HVAC filters.
- Tape double layers of cheesecloth over air registers.
Call our expert team at 806-780-6311 whenever you might need SERVPRO® of Southwest Lubbock.
SERVPRO of South Lubbock is Ready to Help You!
SERVPRO® has the trained professionals and expertise to help make it “Like it never even happened.” We offer restoration for:
- Small Office Buildings
- Large Office/High-Rise Office Buildings
- Apartment Buildings
- Prominent Retail/Big-Box Stores
- High-Rise Residential
- Manufacturing & Industrial
- Small Retail Stores
SERVPRO professionals are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year; we are always there for you. We are here to help during the hard times. You can depend on us to get the job done right and get it done quickly. Our cleaning services include the following:
- Air Ducts
- Drapes and Blinds
- Hard Floors
- Odor Removal
- Crime Scene
When dealing with your residential cleaning, we are here to ease the burden; call SERVPRO of Southwest Lubbock at (806)-780-6311.
Snow and Ice Damage in Lubbock, TX
Fall has just begun but it is already getting cold here in Lubbock, TX. And colder weather means snow and ice. It is not uncommon here to see snow in October and many people do not know the damage snow and ice can cause to their home.
Heavy snow fall can cause an overload on your homes roof and in some cases cause your roof to collapse. To prevent this, we recommend getting your home and roof inspected before every winter.
Ice dams can form on your roof, getting water under your shingles and possibly into your homes. To prevent this, we recommend cleaning out your gutters before winter and getting your attic insulated and ventilated.
Icicles forming on your home may be pretty, but they can possibly damage your gutters and your shingles. To prevent this, we recommend using a roof rake to carefully remove any icicles. Insulating and ventilating your attic will also reduce the number of icicles you get on your home.
There are not many things better than sitting inside with your family on a cold evening, drinking hot chocolate and watching movies. SERVPRO® of South and Southwest Lubbock is here for you and we hope that this information helps you so that you do not have to worry about damage snow and ice can cause to your home.
If any damage happens to your home this winter give us a call at (806) 780-6311 for quick emergency recover. We will make it look “Like it never even happened.”
Wind Damage in Lubbock, TX
The windiest time of the year here in Lubbock, Texas is January through June. It is only October, but it is never too early to prepare your homes and commercial buildings so that you can limit the amount of damage the West Texas winds can cause.
Strong winds can cause the shingles on your roof to loosen or even fall off. Strong winds can cause trees, tree limbs or other objects to fall on top of your home or commercial buildings and cause immense damage. Strong winds can cause your windows to break and even the doors to the outside of your home to come off. Strong winds can also cause old homes and buildings to collapse because of the weakened materials the house was built with.
Some ways to help limit the damage the strong winds can cause to your home is:
- Get your home and roof inspected yearly
- Think about installing impact-resistant windows
- Trim the trees in your yard
- Secure your shingles with nails or staples
- Bring any furniture that you keep outside inside
These are just a couple of ways you can try and limit the damage wind causes to your homes and buildings.
You can never prevent damage from happening to your home or commercial building 100%. That is why SERVPRO® of South and Southwest Lubbock is here 24/7 to help you. Visit our website for more information or call us at (806) 780-6311 for immediate help.
When disaster strikes, you can call SERVPRO
SERVPRO® of South and Southwest Lubbock is here to help you 24 hours a day, seven days week. Fires, Floods and Storms can happen unexpectedly and cause severe damage to your homes. When one of these disasters happen, it is imperative to act quickly. When you call us, we will get to the scene of your disaster as fast as we can. We are a local team of highly trained and qualified professionals that are here to help you whenever you need. When disasters happen, they interrupt your lives and make everything harder. Our goal is to make your home look “Like it never even happened,” as quickly as possible so that we can minimize the time the disaster effects your life.
Call SERVPRO at any time of the day at (806) 780-6311 for immediate help and quick emergency recovery.